Welcome to LCGS + SMEC.
We are a Lutheran (ELCA) and Episcopal congregation located in beautiful Central Oregon.
Our purpose is to speak God’s word in Jesus Christ, as we welcome all to worship and praise.
We follow the traditional Evangelical Lutheran Worship and the Episcopal Book of Common Prayer. We regularly offer Holy Communion. Nursery and Sunday School is provided for children during services on Sundays. Join us for refreshments after the service.
For specific service times, please see the Upcoming Events to the right.
Our Lutheran + Episcopal congregations came together in November 2004. Our building at 395 SE “C” St., was originally the Lutheran Church. It was established on the site in 1905 by a charter group of five people in 1953.
Please join us as we worship with our new Pastor Katherine Brick and share our love for Christ and for the community we are honored to serve in His name.